CAPS maintains a list of local and state-wide community mental health providers including:

  • Psychologists
  • Social Workers
  • Drug and Alcohol Specialists
  • Psychiatrists
  • Intensive Outpatient Programs for:
    • Mental Health/Trauma
    • Substance Abuse
    • Co-Occuring Disorders
    • Eating Disorders

If interested in a referral to a community mental health provider, please contact CAPS at (848) 932-7884 for assistance.