Brochures on the Web
• Self-Help Brochures on the Web
- ADHD: Symptoms, Management, and Resources. By staff of Counseling, ADAP & Psychiatric Services.
- Depression. By staff of the Counseling, ADAP & Psychiatric Services.
- Eating Problems. By staff of the Counseling, ADAP & Psychiatric Services.
- Virtual Pamphlet Collection. A link to self-help brochures at counseling center web sites around the country, through the University of Chicago. Information on a wide range of topics.
- American Psychological Association. Brochures on line about sexual harassment, controlling anger, choosing a psychologist, women and depression, panic disorder, and other topics.
- NIMH Health Information Program offers information on Anxiety Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD, ADD), Autism Spectrum Disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders), Bipolar Disorder (Manic-Depressive Illness), Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Eating Disorders, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Schizophrenia, and Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder). Information about each, with treatment and referral information and bibliography.